Saturday, 21 January 2017

Imagine Summer 2.0

I started this blog about 2 years ago, fully intending to commit to it and update it all the time. That plan soon disintegrated due to focusing on school and ballet, writing my IGCSEs, etc. Admittedly it was a slight disappointment that I gave up so quickly. So, when my AS Level English teacher told us on the first day of class that our assignment was to start up a blog, you could imagine my excitement. I could blog again without having to feel guilty about juggling unnecessary commitments in my life, as this would be an important English assignment that I would have to maintain for the rest of my AS/A Level course.

The blog has gone/is going under a little bit of a redesign in terms of look and content, but I am still going to keep my first two posts on here as they were something of a benchmark for me. As for my name, it is actually Jamie Sommer. If you followed or read my blog in the beginning, you would know that I used the nom de plume Hannah Summer. It just sounded better than Jamie Sommer, and it was easy to come up with as my middle name is Hannah and Sommer is German for summer. Now, I will be using my real name, because I no longer have aspirations of becoming the next 'Zoella' therefore I no longer need a cooler sounding name that is kind of my name but not really my name.

Well then, all that's left to say is 'more to follow'. 

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy this journey as much as I am looking forward to it.

xx

Jamie

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the sweet comment! I'll always be trying to return the support! Welcome back to the blogging scene love!! 😘

    www.thefacelessstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete